The following change log represent all the changes fixes and new features of the new OpenIndy version 0.11.0. The version is available in the download section of the homepage.
change log- OpenIndy - Version build_0.11.0_20
- it is possible to copy measurement configurations from one feature and paste it to other features
- you can now activate stations by right clicking them and chose activate station in the custom context menu
- after calculating a base you can now calculate the inverse base
- modifying and updating menus in OpenIndy
- added spiral search for FARO trackers
- modified units from measurement configuration settings
- added PANDA export
- update start screen
- fixed a bug in scan method.
- changed functionality for sorting observations by ID. Sort only works at ID column.